Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Weird Wide Web

 
Just felt like sharing this bit of info on which countries I've been getting visits from here at my Blog. Mostly my viewers have been from The United States, with an interesting smattering of various other countries. I find it cool and a little creepy that my humble little blog is being viewed (if briefly) by people around the globe. I'm not sure how interested my foreign visitors are, and judging from the stats, most of you aren't staying on my site too long, but it is cool to see that people around the globe are taking a peek. I can mostly thank Blogger's "Next Blog" button for most of my foreign views, but viewers are viewers. If you click on the "Next Blog" you apparently get sent to a randome blogger's site. There doesn't appear to be any connection between the site you're on and the one Blogger sends you to, so you find some blogs from all over - some interesting and some, not so. Try it and see, but remember to come back and visit me often. I love seeing that I've had some visitors!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment