Saturday, June 16, 2007

Omazing Grace


First I have to apologize for this post, but I just couldn't help myself - OK, you may say I'm sick, depraved or several other colorful terms, but, this one was so incredibly moving (and by moving I mean "AWAY FROM THE SPEAKERS"!!! Anyway, if you have a strong stomach, an even stronger EAR, give this video a viewing - and remember to have your speakers on! BUT BE WARNED! It'll make you realize that even in your worst attempts to sing, there's always someone worse than you! Praise the Lord! - A special thanks to Tif for sending this my way!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT THE BLOODY H*LL?!?!?
    OHMIGAWD!!
    I couldn't even finish listening to that! LOL...But then again i'm NOT tone deaf!!! (and I know at LEAST the 1st frigging verse of that gospel hymn that I learned as a kid! WHEW...back to rehearsals with you! You stay outta trouble that way! YAY!
    "Arjay"

    ReplyDelete