Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Much Ado About...


Well they say that when one door closes another one opens. That's certainly true of me this past month. I finished one play and am beginning another! As I said in a previous post, I'll be performing the role of Balthasar in the Culver City Public Theater's Production this summer! The Play opens in Early July and runs for three weekends. It's performed outdoors, at the Dr. Paul Carlson Park in Culver City. Admission is free! You can come, pack a lunch and enjoy some Shakespeare, and for those of you with children, there's a show preceding Much Ado, which is geared for children called "King Midas" (which I also audition for, but ultimately got a role in Much Ado.

Stay tuned (or subscribe to my blog with a reader such as Google Reader) for further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment