Monday, June 18, 2007

Hello...Anybody awake out there?

Well, I'm a little in disbelief. I had a really stellar week of people checking out my blog - Thanks to all of you! But now I can't believe that some of you MUST have checked out my previous post "Omazing Graze" and survived, and yet, to date, I haven't received even a single comment on that post! What's up? Anybody awake out there? Or are you just too stunned and/or mad at me for posting it and subjecting you to it that you didn't want to leave a comment?

Either way, I love getting feedback from you guys about my posts good, bad, or otherwise. So, feel free to post comments to my various posts. It's great to hear from you and it let's me know what you think about my blog.


OK, I'll step off the soap-box now. Have a great week! I know I am. I bowled 5 strikes in a row tonight! Yay for Me! For those of you who don't know that I'm also a bowler, now you do! Not a good one - but I'm getting better and 5 strikes in a row is pretty awsome! Yep, tooting my own horn, but then hey, what's a blog for anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment