Sunday, June 24, 2007

Weekend Get Away

For a much needed weekend get away I visited Red Rock Canyon State Park in the Mojave Desert over the weekend. I found out about it from some Google searches and decided it would make a fun outing. So camera in tow, me and a friend I often travel with took off. It was fun, if HOT. Got some interesting pictures and even took my freshly washed car on some dirt roads - that is until the dirt started to turn to sand and I was afraid of getting stuck. It made for a fun weekend.

Now it's back to 'real life' and of course learning my lines for the play. The Director Ken MacFarlane wants us off book (meaning we KNOW our lines) for Tuesdays rehearsal. Some of the actors have their work cut out for them. I have a new respect for learning Shakespeare monologues! Thankfully, I don't have any page long monologues to learn, but I'm still not completely off book myself, so I have a lot of memorizing to do in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. And you are not alone. Thankfully, I already have white hair. If I didn't it woukd turn this week as I work on my Much Ado scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

    ReplyDelete