Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Weird Wide Web


This post is a little strange - even for me. The Web is weirding me out! A friend and fellow actor of mine Leon Cohen, was telling me about a site metering program he uses which tells you where in the world people ARE when the browse to and view one's blog. Being the geeky guy I am, I decided to check it out.

Now, knowing my limited audience and viewer ship, I figured I'd get a few local people viewing my site, after all I'm not Tom Cruise or Tom Hanks (are all the most successful actors named TOM?) Anyway, the last few days I've seen some surprising and almost alarming things. I'm being viewed (if briefly) by people not only locally, but around the world!!! I admit I got a little sweaty-palmed when someone in Washington D.C. viewed my page, but today I've been viewed by someone in Budapest Hungary! WOW!

Now I don't know how all of you people from across the globe are finding my site, but if you are one of those people, I'd love to hear how you found my site, and if you find it interesting! So, please if you're from somewhere other than Los Angels viewing my Blog, post a comment and let me hear from you. This web thing is indeed a little weird - knowing that people around the globe are viewing my humble little acting blog!

1 comment:

  1. Well, my friend, if you click the "next blog" button at the top of the page, you will be amazed where it will take you.

    ReplyDelete