Friday, June 1, 2007

Kermopoly Update

Hi everyone. Well it's finally here - the LAST WEEKEND for King Kalimari the Musical. As I write this, I have a mixed bag of feelings. On one hand, I've been sick since yesterday and am just about to leave for tonights show. My energy is pretty low right now so I guess I get to test my acting stamina tonight and do the show with the same amount of energy I'd usually have. I'm actually sure that once I'm on stage, I'll be right where I need to be with my energy and emotion. Moreover, tonight marks the first show we're doing without Dylan (who played 'Dave') who has been somewhat of an unofficial 'leader' for the cast. Both in terms of his energy and enthusiasm. I know Derek will be GREAT in the role, but it's going to feel different (at least for me). Also, the show has been such fun and a learning experience for me that I'm REALLY sad to see it coming to a close. I will miss each and everyone involved with the show!

On the other hand I'm looking forward to what the future is going to bring me. I've already started rehearsals for another show (more details to follow), so as they say "Life Goes On". Now it's on to the show for me. If you haven't seen the show yet, you have two more nights.

1 comment:

  1. You were sick last night? Sure fooled me. Your performance was great, as usual.

    ReplyDelete