Thursday, June 21, 2007

Much Ado Rehearsal Pix

Hi all. Well I was told in no uncertain terms that I HAD to post some pictures I took last night at rehearsal. My Buddy and fellow actor in the play Leon Cohen threatened me within an inch of my life (OK, not really, but I'm an actor - you'd expect something dramatic right?) to post some pictures. Actually I went a little crazy taking photos but since I wasn't actually in most of what was rehearsed last night, I had a lot of free time to play at being the paparazzi.

I have to give credit where credit is due so any of the photos that I'm actually in, and some at the end of the group were taken by Leon - I asked him to take some with my camera. Actually you should have seen him lusting after my Big, Fat, Well Equip ed Camera... We were taking about pictures you know - get your minds out of the gutter. OK, so my camera is pretty impressive, but remember, you have to know how to USE it to get a good picture and I'm still very much a beginner when it comes to photography! Anyway... On to the pictures. I've created a sideshow for easier viewing, but the pictures are also available online if anyone wants to download some. - I can send a link.

1 comment:

  1. Ya done good Rex! And thanks for the continuing plug of The Ancient One's site.

    ReplyDelete