Thursday, July 26, 2007

Will Act for Food...

  (And money's not a bad incentive either!) As I approach the weekend, I'm getting a little 'misty eyed' about my acting career. See, this weekend marks the final weekend of shows for Much Ado at CCPT in the park. It's been a GREAT experience for me and I'm so thankful to Ken Macfarlane (the wonderful Director) and all of the truly talented and awesome cast! I've noticed through various emails from cast members that I'm not the only one starting to feel a void. We spent a couple of months preparing for and now performing the show, and now it's drawing rapidly to an end.

I think what's adding to my minor melancholy is that I don't have anything else lined up at this moment. When my last play ended I transitioned right into rehearsals for Much Ado without any time to reflect or rest. So, while I'm actually looking forward to some rehearsal free evenings, I'm also going to miss the friendships I've developed, and the sense of belonging to 'something' which I've had while being part of various shows.

So, I hope this weekend's shows are terrific and fun. I have some friends planning to see the show that's very exciting to me! Thanks to all you who encourage and support my efforts! You are truly appreciated more than you know!

I hope to have some more exciting acting news SOON! I will however, be posting some more pictures from the show for everyones viewing pleasure!

--By Rex Hoss
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment