Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Much Updated Photos

Hi everyone. Thanks Much to my friend and fellow Nikon aficionado, Larry Matsui who attended the Sunday show of Much Ado About Nothing, and took some amazing photos of the show. So now I have some really nice pictures to show of the show! I tried to get at least one good, or interesting picture of every cast member (I think I got everyone at least once). I didn't want to inundate the posting with hundreds of pictures, and for those not involved in the show, I want to leave something to the imagination as an incentive to COME SEE THE SHOW!

Did I mention, there are only two more weeks left? For the full schedule see my previous post or visit the CCPT website. For now enjoy the pictures, I can't wait to do it again this weekend! Cudos to all the great cast and crew of the show! You've all made this an amazing experience for me!


P.S. Feel free to post a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment