Monday, July 30, 2007

Bidding "Ado" to the Bard

  Or... Not Much Ado About...It's with a warm and fuzzy sadness that I post this post. My tango with the Bard is over. the CCPT production of Much Ado About Nothing is over and finished. Those of you who missed the show, it's really too bad. The cast and crew had a wonderful time and from all the comments we got, everyone who saw it really enjoyed it!

We had our cast party yester-night and it was also a great success! Much thanks again to Ken MacFarlane for directing the show and keeping the show on course through all the drama (both on, and off the stage). The audience turn out was pretty large for most of the shows (6 in all) and apparently we brought in a rather large amount of donations from the wonderful and generous people who came to see the show. I want to personally thank everone who came out to see me and support my acting. It means a lot to me to know that people I care about are enjoying themselves because of my efforts!

Well that's it for now. I will probably have more pictures posted from the show and some from the cast party, but for now, no more pictures. I'm off to bed to put my after show-ending melancholy to rest for the night. I have nothing lined up for acting right now so I'm feeling a little lost and without purpose, but I am going to enjoy the rest and keep my mind focused on the fact that the next acting job is right around the corner! I'm not sure which corner it is, but when I find it, I'll let you all know!

--By Rex Hoss
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment