Monday, July 16, 2007

Much News

In a follow up to my post about King Midas, I just wanted to report that we all made it through the first weekend of shows for Much Ado About Nothing! Sunday's show was in many respects a Much better show. We got over our opening day jitters, and everyone gave a good show! The audience turn out was really good - don't know the actual numbers (maybe Suze can pass that info along to me). I'll have more pictures from King Midas posted later. I got to watch the whole show on Sunday and was really impressed. It's a cute story and all the actors did great. My favorite part - when the King's daughter turns to gold before our eyes!

A good friend of mine was at the Much Ado show on Sunday and took a bunch of great pictures which I'll post as soon as I can get my hands on them. I saw some and there are some really nice ones. He has a Nikon D50 and like my Nikon D80 takes amazing shots! (sorry about the blatant plug for Nikon cameras, but I do like my Nik.)

Look for pictures to be posted later tonight. I get to bowl with my league tonight (after 3 weeks away due to Much Ado rehearsals) so I'll be rusty, but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment