Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tribute to the King

Well we made it through opening day of both King Midas and Much Ado About Nothing. I won't say it wasn't without it's glitches - at least for me, but that's live theatre and I'm working hard to make every performance better!!! Anyway, I did't get any pictures of Much Ado, but I did manage to get a bunch of King Midas (well the last few minutes anyway). You guys were GREAT! I hope to see the whole play tomorrow and get more pictures for you. Leon, you make a great King. Feel free to pass this along to the Midas people, since I don't have their email addresses.

2 comments:

  1. I so love clicking on this site and re-visiting our fun summer Rex! Miss you!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm really glad to hear that you visit periodically. I had so much fun doing the show and being part of the summer fun. I too miss you! Working with you was wonderful (even if you did dump me for a 'better dancer' :-)

    Keep me posted on what's happening with you and I hope you check in here regularly to see what's happening with me.

    Hugz, and miss you!

    Rex

    ReplyDelete