Monday, July 23, 2007

Not Much More to do about Much Ado


Have you heard? Everyone's talking about how GREAT the Much Ado About Nothing performances were this past weekend! It was weekend number two for the cast and crew of "Ado" and speaking for myself, I thought we had a couple of great shows! Oh, yeah, there are always things which are unplanned, like an actor drops a line or two - I won't mention any names, because I've been guilty of it myself, and it's part of what makes each show special and fun - and keeps us actors on our toes! I LOVE this show, this cast and I'm having a blast! I've said it before - you guys all rock!

Well we're 2/3's done with the show. Only one more weekend so if you haven't seen it yet make plans to this weekend! 2pm at Paul Carlson Park in Culver City - admission - FREE, bring a chair, blanket (food?) and lots of your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment