Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Much Thanks

 
Well, I suppose now that Much Ado About Nothing has finished its 3 week run, I have a little too much time on my hands. Because I'm back to looking at pictures and finding things to post here on my blog. This picture is from the wonderful and outrageous cast party Given by Ken and Robert Sunday after our last show. Susan Odem graciously took this picture Ken and myself using my Nikon D80. (Thanks Susan - I have some great photos of you too!) Even though I was having a great time at the party, I'm now kind of 'down' since I don't have anything 'in the works' in an acting capacity. It's just back to life as usual. Work, laundry, chores, and all the other things that remind us all that we're mortal and not some character who only exists on stage!

Well, I just wanted to give a final thank you to Ken MacFarlane our fantastic director. You helped me and guided me in ways I can't fully express. THANK YOU! I know we shall remain friends, and if I ever get to work with you in a professional capacity again, I will welcome the opportunity.
--By Rex Hoss
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hmm! I was there for the wonderful part but I must have left before outrageous arrived.

    - Leon

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Well Leon, it seems you must have left early. Not giving away too many 'secrets' let just say that once we started the 'game' things got wild - OK, even before that - a certain cast member was seen (and photographed) grabbing and being grabbed indiscriminently! - Use your imagination you leather-whip totting old man! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rex! Thanks for the Kudos and I miss you as well. I so want to see ALL pictures! LOL!

    ReplyDelete