Friday, July 20, 2007

Much Different To Do About...

Feeling in a reflective mood tonight before our 2nd weekend of shows, I thought I'd put a new spin on some of the pictures I have from the show - so without Much Further Ado... here's my fractured story.

This is also known as putting a completely different storyline to a set of pictures. (The following story is purely made up and not a reflection on the real actors, story or performance.)



 
I was thinkng it's about time for another performance of "Much Ado About Nothing". That's such great news I should tell somebody!


 
Hey, did you hear - It's the weekend. Time for another performance of Much Ado About Nothing at the CCPT Summer Theater!


 
WOW! That's AWSOME!!!


 
You've made me so happy I could kiss you!!!


 
I thought you loved ME! How dare you get all friendly with that guy!... What, it's because it's time for another performance of MUCH ADO!


 
Kiss Me you fool! That's most excellent news!


(Photos by Larry Matsui - Used by Permission)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment