Monday, July 9, 2007

Much Tech Ado

Hi everyone, we had a VERY productive weekend of rehearsals. We had our second (and last) tech rehearsals in the Park (before opening this coming weekend). We finally got a sense of what the costumes will look like and are still putting finishing touches on them this week. We have a full week of rehearsals to tighten up the show even more and make it wonderful for everyone. Here are some photos I took over the weekend. Notice the variety and sometimes lack of costumes we had. It was fun for everyone to get to perform in the space and at least partially in costume. As an actor, things really start to gel for me once I'm in costume and can really start to become the character. Everone is SO GREAT in this play, I'm proud to be a part of it!!! You guys all ROCK! Just a note - If I don't have a picture of you in this bunch, it's not because I don't want to, but it is difficult to be papparazzi AND perform so I only got to snap pictures when I wasn't in, or preparing for a scene. (In the credit where credit is due category - thanks Leon for the great pictures of me!) If anyone has pictures they'd like to send me to add to the collection, let me know!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing photos Rex. Any way I can get copies of a couple in which old Dogberry appears?

    ReplyDelete