Tuesday, October 2, 2007

How to Clone yourself

 
 
 
 
or at least give the impression that you're just beside yourself with excitement! As promised, here are more pictures from my first experiment with light painting! After my first shots where I attempted to write words with light, I figured I'd try painting an object with light. Since I didn't have a fabulous supermodel available, and I was ending up in the photos anyway, I decided to use myself. So I focused the light on me and painted various parts of me. Interesting, but then I decided to try a little fake double exposure. So, I stood on on side of the frame - painted away, then moved to the opposite side while the camera was still exposing, painted again! Viola! an interesting double take. It'd probably be better if I stood more still, but it's hard to stay still while painting ones self with light. Let me know what you think.

Photos and story by Rex Hoss
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment