Monday, October 15, 2007

Attention: Budding actors!

Hi eveyone, a friend and fellow actor Trent, is now in film school and asked me to pass the following information along. He's looking for a few good men, and a truck load of women for a film he's shooting for his class. So, without further ado, here's the information. If you're interested, contact him directly, I'm strictly the middle man here!



Digital short film shooting on Sunday, October 28, email casting@trentertainment.com or visit http://www.trentertainment.com/casting.htm for more info (treatment & character breakdowns).

Roles:

A. Two males (one lead, one supporting)
B. 11 to 15 women (3 leads, rest supporting)
C. The BIG thing I need is even more women. Yes...more! AS MANY MORE WOMEN AS POSSIBLE for a couple of comedic shots. These would be "extras" and the more the merrier. 50 would be ideal...YES! 50! 10 would be fine, but 50 would be finer! (is that a word?)

The basic setup is a group of women are chasing "The Janitor" who has used a magical concoction of cologne that causes them to loose all self control and chase after him. I would like to have a couple of shots that I'm calling "An Ocean of Women" that chase after him.

These "Ocean of Women" shots would be reminiscent of Buster Keaton in "Seven Chances" (1925) or a modern version with Chris O'Donnell in "The Bachelor" (1999).

So, this means that I need all types, all sizes, all shapes, etc. of women for about an hour. Two basic shots and that's it! So, if you're a woman, I need you! If you know a woman, I need her! If you've always wanted to be a woman and have a dress in your closet, I need you too!

To read the treatment and for more information go to my Trentertainment Productions Casting Page here - http://www.trentertainment.com/casting.htm

Please pass this information along to every woman you know and if you're a women who's interested, please email me as soon as possible. I'll be locking down the cast this week!

The shoot is Non-Union & no pay, but food, credit, & copy will be provided for the leads & supporting cast. The shoot should be tons of fun and for the extras, I'll personally hug-n-kiss every one of them if they'll have me!
Also - 2 crew positions available - one Camera Assistant and one Production Assistant - email crew@trentertainment.com if interested.

--by Rex Hoss

No comments:

Post a Comment