Friday, October 19, 2007

Clearing the Confusion

Well after being gently nudged by one of my loyal readers to give you the answer to the statement I made in an earlier post How Acting Confused Got Me Ahead... Here it is! A little background is that a friend and fellow actor Trent is currently in Film School at LACC. He's a very funny comedic actor, friend and fellow computer geek. Well a week or so ago he asked me to post some information about actors and actresses he needs for one of his projects. As it turns out, one of the male roles sounded interesting to me. So being the witty, and somewhat perverse guy that I am, I asked him who I had to sleep with to get a party in his film? A simple enough question and thankfully for both of us, he got the hint that I was interested in a part in his film (The Smelly Janitor), and he, again thankfully DIDN'T insist or require me to sleep with the Director, Producer or anybody involved with the film. Thus a win-win situation for both of us. He got an actor for his film, and I get a ROLE in said film.

If you clever people people have checked back to the post about what roles are available, you'll logically deduce from the Confused state of my postings on this subject that the role I've been selected for is that of "The Confused Man". Mind you I'm not generally confused as a rule, but I can certainly play confused!

So there you have it! I'm back to being involved in acting again after a much needed rest after two very successful plays which I'm so grateful and honored to have been a part in.

I look forward to working with Trent on his project and also to the next exciting adventures in acting which are in store for me.

As always, I'll keep you all informed about what's up.

-- Love Hugs, and prosperity! Rex Hoss

1 comment: