Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Foolin' Around In The Dark...

 
 
 
With Light! I've been reading a lot online about an interesting photography technique called Light Painting. It's basic idea is: set your camera for a long exposure, then use some kind of light source to "paint" the areas you want exposed. Above is my first attempts at this technique. I used my Nikon D80 set to a 15 second exposure and a small LED light to paint the words! It's pretty cool. I think I need a darker room (or at least dark walls) to better render the concept, but I think it's an interesting first attempt at fooling around with light in the dark. I have some more pictures for the next post which I painted me with some interesting results. Please let me know what you think of my pictures! I'd love to hear from you

Of course - Photos and story - By Rex Hoss
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment