Thursday, September 13, 2007

In Search of Head

 
OK, so the title of this post is a little scandalous sounding. I'm actually searching for a new headshot. Here is a photo taken with a new lens. I've had my regular lens in the shop due to an unfortunate incident involving the lens meeting the pavement in a rather unexpect way. I won't go into it any more than that - I swear - it's too painful. Anyway, as a result, it gave me an excuse, er I mean REASON to justify buying a new "portrait" lens for my camera. I haven't had it long and am still getting used to it. It's definetly great for doing close portraits. Anyway, if you read this and feel like it, let me know what you think about this picture - I'm considering it for my new headshot (see title of this post) for sending out to auditions. Curious to know if you like it and think it's any better than my current one (featured on the right side of the blog.

I'll post some more as I get them.

--By Rex Hoss
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment