Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How to Capture the Feeling

 
This photo was taken by a friend of mine using my new awesome Nikon 85mm f1.8 lens. It's my latest addition to my photo arsenal and I'm having a blast using it. Anyway I hadn't posted in a while because I've been a little busy and hadn't really had much to share. I was up in the Bay Area for a social weekend and a little work and had a really nice time meeting new people and old friends. I also had my first experience with a chiropractor (Thanks Dr. Woolridge) and a professional (NO, not sexual) massage. I'm now trying to learn new ways to carry my body so I don't get so much muscle pain in my back. All in all, it was a very fun weekend. I also took some photos at Land's End in Golden Gate Park. It was a little hazy so the pictures aren't as clear as I'd like, but still pretty nice.

So, things to think about:

1. Spend time with old and new friends,
2. Take lots of pictures
3. Visit new and interesting places
4. Take care of your body
5. Always be grateful for all that you have and and will receive.



Posted by Picasa

Photo and story by Rex Hoss

No comments:

Post a Comment