Thursday, September 13, 2007

How to Find Celebrity Towels


I was looking for some new towels for my bathroom the other day and thanks to a very helpful and friendly K-Mart Sales Associate I found out a fascinating and previously unknown (to me) fact about towels. It seems there's a Star Rating for bath towels! Who Knew! According to Lou (the helpful K-Mart employee) the more stars you towel has, the better the quality. 5 being Best! He showed me some nice Martha Stewart towels which and 4 and 5 start ratings. I did indeed notice a difference it the soft-fluffy factor of the towels.

In case you're wondering - I haven't found the right color for my bathroom yet, (I went to Target today, but I'm still searching for that perfect color to match my existing items. I'll let you know how it turns out and if I'm feeling risky, I may post a picture of my bathroom, when complete. Until then, if you're looking for the best quality towels, search for the biggest (or at least largest quantity) of stars. A side note, I didn't see any stars posted on the labels, or floor signs at Target the way they were at K-Mart. Hmmm, I wonder if Lou was pulling my leg, or if this is just another urban legend.

If you have any more info about star rating of towels, or can verify/deny the validity of this, I'd love to hear from you.

As Always,

-- By Rex Hoss

No comments:

Post a Comment