Monday, April 16, 2007

Kermopoly Chronicles


THE OPENING!

Well it happened - we opened over the weekend! Both Friday and Saturday nights were packed with people and from all reports a good time was had by all. There were of course a few 'glitches' but then it's live theatre so that's to be expected. But I'm happy to report that there was nothing show-stoppingly-disastrous! Excitement was definitely high for all the actors and I think everyone did well from our perspective. I what to personally thank everyone who showed up both nights to support me and see the show! It means more to me than you may ever know! I REALLY APPRECIATE SEEING YOU IN THE AUDIENCE!

If you haven't yet seen the show and want to, please visit the King Kalimari website or the Avery Schreiber Theatre website for ticket purchases and information. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights NOW through June 2nd. Hope to see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment