Thursday, April 12, 2007

Kermopoly Chronicles


Well we're down to the wire. Opening night is tomorrow 4/13 at 8pm! I can't wait! It's been a long several months of rehearsals with the cast, crew and everyone involved. I personally want to thank everyone involved in the production for many reasons. First for making this a truly wonderful experience for me! Being involved with all the cast and crew has been a real pleasure and a learning experience for me. There is some really great talent in this show!

Things have tightened up wonderfully and we have a really entertaining show planned for you. I hope it's as much fun for you to experience as I think it will be. If you haven't gotten your tickets yet (and you plan to) you should visit www.kingkalimari.com to do so. There's a link there to get your tickets online (and save $5.00) or you can get them at the door. It looks like opening night is sold out and there are (as of this writing) some tickets available for Saturday night. Or you can always attend another weekend. The show runs Friday and Saturday nights for 8 weeks. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment