Monday, April 2, 2007

Kermopoly Chronicles


Well, the countdown has begun! It's less than 2 weeks until opening (actually 12 days), but who's counting! I'm actually not stressing out (too much) which kind of surprises me. Though, I do believe the Direct/writer, Derek is starting to feel the crunch. Yesterday (Sunday) we had our "tech" rehearsal, which for me was mostly interesting. We spent all day 'moving into the theatre'. Which means, we got all the costumes and props together. We then spent the majority of the day going over the musical bit by bit stopping to adjust lighting and sound effect cues and making sure everything was well lit and the sound effects are at the right levels and sequence. It was interesting to me because I haven't had that experience before. It did make for a long day but it was well worth it. Things are looking better and better now. All the actors are starting to fall into their roles and become comfortable with everything. Tonight we had off, but the rest of the week we have LOTS of rehearsals planned so we can get it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment