Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hungry Anyone?

The guy in this new movie is. I was able to be on set with Trent, of Trentertainment Films, and got to photograph the making of his newest Student Film "Hungry". It was a lot of fun and a much smaller cast than his last movie "The Smelly Janitor" which I also had a part in. Shooting with my Nikon D80, and watching the action unfold is a great experience for me. Big Thanks to Trent for the opportunity. I also met some cool actors and a wonderful D.P. (That's Director of Photography for those who don't know) Todd Valcourt. Also of note, was Pip Lilly who played a homeless man and got to munch on potato chip crumbs during his scene. Pip, you were great, and I also enjoyed getting to know you, as well as photograph you in action.

The film is going to be done in Black and White (or gray scale as we currently call it) to emulate old silent films - think Charlie Chaplin. It should be fun and I believe Trent will have it finished later this week.

Thanks again for the wonderful opportunity to watch you work and document things with you.

Thanks to all my readers

--Rex Hoss

1 comment: