Saturday, November 10, 2007

Debut of "The Smelly Janitor"

Click on the video below to watch "The Smelly Janitor". A film by my friend and fellow actor Trent. I met Trent several years ago at a school we were both teaching at. Since Trent was an actor and at the time, I was just beginning my journey into acting, and because we're both a little nuts (and computer geeks too), we became fast friends. I always knew Trent had a lot of talent, and working with him on his Second Film School project, I got to witness his talent first hand. I think the film is both funny and well done (for a sophomore film-school effort, heck for any effort) and clearly shows his talent for writing, directing acting, and basically story telling.

I am thrilled to have been a part of it. I was both an actor in it, and also served to document the film by being the 'still photographer' and behind-the-scenes photographer. The cast was all great! A special kudos goes out to my friend Josie Nicholas who was cast (at my suggestion) as the 'lady with the walker'.

You can also check out more about the film, and Trent's other, and upcoming projects at his website.

-- By Rex Hoss

No comments:

Post a Comment