Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Is Your Future Looking Sketchy? Mine Is.

And if you hang out with me on a few select nights in December and January, your future will be sketchy too. But, I'm getting ahead of myself. Hot on the heals of my amazing performance in "The Smelly Janitor", I've been asked to be part of a new Sketch Comedy Show. It's being put on by Chris Berubian, of The Berubians theatre Company. The schedule and location is also a little sketchy (pun definitely intended) but I believe we'll start the 2nd week in December for about 6 weeks. The first show will probably be in Anaheim at the 2nd Stage Theatre. The remaining shows will be in LA at The Next Stage Theatre. Shows will be on Friday Nights ONLY. Yep, one show a week. Again, the exact dates aren't clear to me - look for a future blog post for that info.

I hope all of you can make it to see my sketchy debut, and thus make your future a little sketchy as well.

-- Rex Hoss

1 comment: