Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Gift Ideas


The Holidays are here! It's that annual cry heard around the world. Christmas, Hanuka, Winter Solstice, Kwanzaa, Whatever world you call it they're here. I'm going through my usual self-debate about what to get people, if anything. I'm, in some respects diametrically opposed to buying gifts for people. I NEVER know what to get people, and when asked what I want, my taste is invariably more expensive than most people want to spend! So, my question to you my dear readers, is What and how do you go about deciding what to get people for the Holidays? Do you use any software or websites to track your purchases and recipients? Last year I made an Excel spreadsheet, but I'm exploring some websites. Also I've found a nifty Amazon.com website which I use to list my wishlist of items (remember my previous statement about price all you potential gift givers.)

Anyway, let me know! I really want to know how you feel and deal with gift giving for the Holidays! Cheers to you, I look forward to your comments!

--Rex Hoss

No comments:

Post a Comment