Thursday, December 27, 2007

Smile - You're on Camera

Hi All, I haven't posted in a while due to various reasons. I felt compelled to share this video which shows some pretty cool technology - Apparently it's a camera which takes your picture (don't they all?) but wait - this one does it automatically - when you smile! WOW! Now I have to say - that IS cool! Check it out. I'll have some more posts in the near future about what's been going on with my acting and some other things. I'm getting back in the swing of blogging.



Also want to give a huge shot out to my friend and fellow actor Leon Cohen, for becoming a member of SAG (Screen Actors Guild). I'm very proud of you Leon on a professional level, and very honored to know you and have had the occasion to act with you on a few occasions. I think your star is bright!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug Rex. :-D It's good to see you back posting and I look forward to hearing all that is keeping you busy. Best wishes for a happy, healthy new year and may it be a year that brings peace to everybody around the globe.

    ReplyDelete