Sunday, May 27, 2007

Kermopoly Update

Well, it's time for another update - plus I was feeling like I've been ignoring my blog, so here we go. We're down to the final two weekends of shows! In some respects this is a sad milestone. This weekend will be Dylon Vox's last performances as "Dave" in the show. Some personal obligations require that he will miss the final weekend. I'm really sad to see him go because I think he's brought so much to the role, and in many ways a driving energy to the show and cast. He has a quick wit, and constant energy and enthusiasm which I for one have enjoyed and will miss for the remainder of the performances. Dylan - Much Props to you!

Dave will be performed by Derek Kent (yes, the multi-talented writer, director, and juggler of the show. So the role of Dave is certainly in good hands! It will be an adjustment for us as the cast though just because each actor brings something unique to the role they play and we've all grown comfortable with Dylan's portrayal of Dave, so getting used to Derek in the role will give us both a new energy and, for those of you returning, a chance to see the role in a different light.

Check all the many links on my site for show/ticket information if you still haven't caught it yet. (wWhat HAVE you been waiting for?)

No comments:

Post a Comment