Wednesday, May 9, 2007

DSLR Love - Nikon D80


Well today's post is a little different. I wanted to express my new love! Actually, it's not THAT new. Most of you who really know me, are aware that about a year ago I finally got into the world of Digital SLR camera photography. While I've been snapping digital pictures for years (to some of your horror and dismay) I couldn't afford the luxury of the elusive DSLR.
Well Nikon changed all that with their introduction (last year) of the D50. I got one and LOVE it. Then, they pulled a nasty trick on my and came out 4 months later with the awsome D80! If I thought it couldn't get any better than the D50 for "cheap" DSLR's, I was wrong. Althought the D80 is significantly more expensive than the D50, in my humble opinion it was worth it (for me at least). Of course it all depends on what you're looking for and can afford in a camera, but I now confess, I LOVE the D80 (sorry D50). Is it possible to have two loves? (maybe in Utah).

Well that's all I'm going to say on the subject for now. I just felt like sharing this morning. There are plenty of reviews of the D80, D50 and their even newer (but less feature-packed) D40, all over the Internet so I won't bore you with endless reviewing here but I'll post some links to various sites as I find them. DPReview of D80,
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment