Monday, May 7, 2007

Kermopoly Update


Well another weekend has come and gone and we've now reached the 'half way mark' meaning we've done 4 weeks of shows and have 4 more left! It's been great so far and it's been interesting to see how everyone involved with the show is getting more comfortable with their roles. It's interesting too for me to see that you can't get too comfortable. It's good to always keep and edge - so things stay fresh and you don't get sloppy with the performances. I want to thank everyone who's already seen the show and for those who haven't I hope you can make it sometime in the next few weeks.

We had a couple of 'official reviewers' attend this weekend but I haven't seen any of the reviews yet. Most notably (that I know about) is LA Weekly! They were there on Friday night. I think their paper comes out on Thursdays, so I'm going to be looking for a review this week. I'll keep you posted on any reviews I hear about, and if you know of any, please feel free to add a comment to this (or any of my posts) and let me know about where online (or offline) the review appears.

1 comment:

  1. we are going to drive 350 miles to come and see you this weekend in the play. --Sonja

    ReplyDelete