Friday, June 6, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

 
Well, I'm quite excited tonight because tomorrow I get to do a photo shoot of probably about 20 modeles who are part of a modeling agency. So I've been preparing myself for the shoot tonight. None the least of which means I've had to gather a few of my favorite things for the photo shoot. Now the picture is a little unsettling for me because in the two plus years since I've had a DSLR, I've apparently gathered quite a bit of photography equipment. That's the unsettling thing! How can something so simple as photography, "require" so much gear? AND, when did I get all this stuff? Actually that's only part of my equipment - serveral lenses and smaller items are already packed away in the carrying cases. Also, I'm borrowing a friends camera as a backup, in case something happens to mine. Can't miss that shot ya know!

At any rate, I'm really honored to be a part of this photo shoot. It's going to be at the beach, with beautiful people to photograph - what's not to like! I'll post some photos once I've finished the shoot. Also, this photo qualifies for my photo-a-day posting, which, if you're following closely - I've missed a day or two already - but then I warned you I might. More tomorrow!

-- Rex Hoss
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the shoot Rex. It sounds like your photographer "career" is advancing nicely! Who would have thought that an actor could take great pictures? Or is it the other way around; you're a photographer who acts. Anyway, I look forward to seeing more great pictures from your camera. :~D

    ReplyDelete