Thursday, June 26, 2008

Photo - Not of the Day

Posted by Picasa
Well, I haven't been doing to well at my self-imposed "Picture-A-Day" posting strategy. So I decided to just post another picture I'd taken while doing the model shoot for IMTAgency earlier this month. Sarah (the pictured model) was one of the pretty people I had the pleasure of photographing. But it was fun shooting her due to more than just her obvious good looks - she was VERY professional as well. She knew how to pose for the camera, and "Work It" as they say. She know the right kind of clothes, moves, and attitude to make both good pictures and an enjoyable time doing it. I predict that she'll go far in the industry if she keeps with it. So, as I try each day to take and make an intersting photograph, I may not always reach that "daily" goal, but I am trying and moving in that direction. Life, I've found out is more about the setting of goals and the PROCESS of working toward them, rather than just getting the goal and basking in your accomplishments.

--Rex Hoss

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rex,
    Did you get the signed releases from the agency?
    i was one of the photographers on the day.

    ReplyDelete