Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Picture A Day Keeps the...

 
I was discussing Nikon cameras with a good friend of mine who recently joined the family by getting a Nkon D40. We were discussing ways to keep photography interesting and one of the ways we'd heard was something about taking a photograph a day. Some people have done this by taking a self-portrait for a year or more and chronicaling themselves. I thought that's interesting, but I like the idea of just taking a picture of whatever interests me each day. SO - I've decided to dive into it! Now before you get all excited thinking I'm going to blog and post each and every day - I may turn it into a picture-a-week, but I'm going to at least try to post every day. Or, at least when I have interesting pictures to post. So todays picture is in honor of Voting Day (hope you all got out and voted!!!). This picture is a friend of mine who works the polls each and every election. Damn I admire his dedication! He'd wanted me to take a picture of his staff because they'd been visited by a school class who was very appreciative of the polling staff and even wrote the polling staff individual letters thanking them for showing them how to vote and letting them see a real polling place in action.

-- By Rex Hoss
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment