Tuesday, August 21, 2007

How to Stop Complaining


I ran across an awesome website today called Stevepavlina.com. He has an article about how to STOP complaining! That might seem on the surface like a simple and easy thing to do, but as Steve points out it's not. Some people may spend their whole lives learning some of the principles he talks about.

As some of you may know I'm a BIG believer (recently converted) in the idea that we, that is to say each one of us individually, create our lives by our thoughts. To summarize, what we think, we become, or at least create in our lives.

Some of you may have heard of "The Secret". A book, and more recently a movie about creating the life and reality we want by directing our thoughts toward what we want and away from things we don't want. I not only believe these principles, but I've put them to work in my life and had some amazing results so far - more on the way!

At any rate, I encourage you to check out the article about Stopping your complaining, because there's some really good information in it. Also check out The Secret if you haven't already!

Let's Make our lives, the ones we WANT and not the ones we feel we're 'stuck with'!!!

As always, let me know your thoughts,

--By Rex Hoss

No comments:

Post a Comment