Friday, August 10, 2007

Day at the Beach


Last weekend I spent the day at Venice Beach photographing whatever caught my eye. There's plenty to see there from the street vendors, musicians, myriad of tourists, muscle beach studs, roller bladers, and of course all the local Los Angeles people there to see and be seen. This photo was taken by my friend and fellow Nikon photography friend Larry. I'll post some more of my more interesting shots later. I just hadn't posted anything much this week - too busy with work and too exhausted afterward to post much. Anyway, if you haven't been to Venice Beach, it's worth the trip - although parking is something else entirely. I hadn't been there in a long time and it's quite a lot of fun for a day adventure.

--By Rex Hoss
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment