Thursday, August 30, 2007

How to Read Your Way To Riches!

Well I finished book 11 of the Wheel of Time series, called The knife of Dreams. It, like the last few books in the series was long winded and fairly uneventful. If I hadn't invested so much time in the story I'd have stopped reading it several books ago. So, as I wait for Robert Jordan to write what is supposed to be the last book in the series (due out potentially next year). I've decided to change the pace and read something far more useful. Trump, How to Get Rich by Donald Trump is so far an intriguing read. Actually, I listen to the audio version so I can 'read' while I'm driving, and this book is Interesting! I find it a mix of self-help, and life strategy with a frank and honest approach to a subject The Donald is quite familiar. He talks as though you're running a company which, of course we all are! Our life IS our company. Listening to his message is proving to be very informative.

-- By Rex Hoss

No comments:

Post a Comment