Thursday, March 22, 2007

Day's End


Hi everyone. If you're checking back (or here for the first time) today was my first day for this blog. It's been pretty fun setting it up and getting responses back from many of you. Thanks for checking it out. Make sure you check back regularly. I'm not sure how often I'll be updating it but I'm going to try to keep things interesting for those of you who do check back on a regular basis. Since my acting career is a little slow, I'll probably update you and post things about some of my other interests. Photography is a great hobby for me and I'll probably post some of the pictures I take or have taken that I like. I'm going to also be posting some photos from past acting gigs I've done so those of you who've read my "Shout Out" newsletter might see some old-ish photos from there. At any rate, thanks again for checking things out. If you have any ideas or comments please feel free to comment on any of my posts (try to keep comments relevant). Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment