Friday, March 21, 2008

Blues Photography

 
Well the title's not exactly right - it's more like I've got the blues about photography. See I LOVE my Nikon D80, but as with all technology sometimes things go wrong. I'd been noticing a couple of specs or dots from dust on my beloved the last few times I've been taking photos. Nothing like a blue sky to show off dust spots on the sensor! Anyway, after a decent attempt to clean the camera myself - I broke down and decided to take my camera in for a cleaning and servicing on some of the dead pixels (I only noticed THOSE after I was scrutinizing my pictures at high magnification - looking for dust spots. So now I'm in "No Camera Hell". I have to wait the quoted 7-10 business days for them to service my camera. That may not seem like much, but for someone who likes to take their camera along to work - "just in case" that 2 1/2 weeks seems like a LONG time to be without my camera.

We'll see how well I manage without my camera. In the mean time, since my acting seems to be going in slo-mo right now, I'm thinking more about photography. I got some inspiration from another blog which got me thinking about taking photographs of all the people I love (hmm, don't I do that anyway???). But specifically these photographs should embody or represent What that person means to me - kind of a capture their spirit photo. So I'm going to be going through some of my old photos and seeing if I have any to post and of course once I have my camera back, I'll be on a mission.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You will survive your camera's hiatus Rex! I promise! ;~D)

    ReplyDelete