Monday, January 7, 2008

Fleshing Out the Sketch


Well after several restarts and delays, my sketch show is finally going to open - and Soon - like THIS Saturday! It's called The Etch-A-Sketch Show (or something like that). This is my first sketch comedy show since high school, so it's a lot different than my other theater experiences. The scripts are a lot looser and more improvisationally performed. Which, is different that the strict 'memorize your lines' approach to Shakespeare and traditional plays/musicals. This is more in the spirit of Mad TV or Saturday Night Live than a play. Anyway, We're performing at Tres Stage in Hollywood. Located at 1523 N. La Brea.

View Larger Map
It's opening This Saturday at 8 pm and will only be running for two weeks! There may be additional dates added later depending on how the show goes. So, get your schedules cleared and come see the show if you can.

Again, Opening this Saturday at 8pm for two weeks. Ticket price is $15.00 and the show runs for a little less than 1.5 hours.

For further information about the show you can check out The Berubians website which is run by Chris Berube, the Director of our show. There is information about all his theaters and shows and our show info should be listed there soon. I had hoped to have our official graphics to post on this blog entry but it's not ready yet. This show has had an interesting time getting to our opening and the graphics and things are only part of that. I'll post that info when I get it.

I hope to see you there. For those of you who've seen my other shows, you'll see me in yet another completely different format.

No comments:

Post a Comment