Friday, February 22, 2008

Hungry and Smelly Together at Last

Tonight I had a very special treat. As my readers know I was in a movie called "The Smelly Janitor" and did behind-the-scenes photos for that movie as well as "Hungry" both are films by my friend and now Film Director/Producer/actor Trent. Tonight Trent gave all the cast and our friends, family and even passers by a special screening of both films at the historic Silent Movie Theater on Fairfax! It was really cool. There was even a red carpet, a special wine and cheese social before the viewing. It was really nice to see so many of the actors again and see what's new in all their lives. I really have to tip my hat (on the rare occasion that I wear one) to Trent for not just making the films, but putting together such a nice event. Trent, you're awesome! Thanks for being a friend and talented guy.

The films are online at YouTube and viewable below and we also got a really nice DVD of the films. What a great way to start the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment